This will be a randomly composed, jumbled mix of a post…
It’s Thursday, I barely even had time to greet Monday. Where has my week gone? Today’s is the 13th day of the month. Are we truly half way done with another month? I had a check list written out of things I wanted to accomplish during September:
- Take some regularly scheduled yoga classes, preferably with meditation thrown in.
- Go for coffee with “The Girls”.
- Finish unpacking from our move.
- Organise my new linen closet that is already, inexplicably dis-organised.
- Assess the contents of my flower beds, make plans for new plantings/landscaping.
- Empty my inbox of all outdated emails.
- Take drapes and duvet in for dry cleaning.
Okay, so maybe it was a rather long to-do list. Being half-way through the month, and not having any of the above items checked off makes me feel….ummm….wasted. What have I been doing with myself since September 1st?
Maybe I need a new list. Maybe I need to prioritize. Maybe I just need to focus.
Maybe. Maybe…maybe – I should walk away and forget about my list.
At this point, I think that is what I shall do.